Successful Interpersonal skills are vital to interact, communicate, and collaborate.
Interpersonal Styles assessment provides needed insight and feedback. Understanding how others perceive your style and versatility to help build stronger relationships and contribute to business results.
Interpersonal skills are fundamental to successful relationships… any relationship and any type of communication.
GPS provides MBTI, DiSC, and Social Styles surveys and training (in-person and webinar). A university study compared all three and found the Social Styles (Driver, Analytic, Expressive, Amiable model) was the most memorable and applicable.
The GPS Advantage:
- Personalized branding specific to your organization.
- Individual feedback reports.
- Aggregate group reports including versatility from the Social Styles Reports.
- Customized action planning format.
- Webinars for participants to understand the results.
- Individual coaching to review reports and develop action plans.
- Survey Processing Administration is handled by GPS including follow-up with respondents for best results.
- The confidentiality of respondent data is a priority.